Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why should girls get to have all the fun???


This cake was for a baby boy shower.  The mom-to-be told me what she wanted and said "why should girls be the only ones to have all the cute trendy stuff?"  Right?  I don't know of too many people who would have requested bling and zebra print on a boy cake but it definitely works for this one!  It is one of my favorite boy cakes for sure!  I did the "wild" zebra print instead of the "pretty" one like on the girl cakes and I think it turned out awesome!  I was wondering if the giant bling on the prince crown was going to be too much but it totally worked.  I loved it anyway...
Oh, the crown says "little prince."  The wrap was too tight to get the whole thing in a picture.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Helping you this weekend was soooo fun!!! I'm in love with the scrapbook inspired cake!!! its my back ground on my phone! haha Hope things are getting better with the fam!