Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cupcakes for a baby shower




This shower was at my house so that made it tough to host and make the cake so I made cupcakes instead.  They were DELISH!  There were 4 different kinds to choose from.  there was chocolate with chocolate mousse filling and white chocolate mousse on top, chocolate with raspberry filling and chocolate ganache on top, lemon with white chocolate mousse filling and lemon-flavored meringue on top, and lemon with raspberry filling and white chocolate mousse on top.  It was also the first time I got to use my new clear acrylic cupcake tower and these darling little cupcake wrappers.  The tower has two more tiers that can go on the bottom to double the amount of cupcakes that can fit on the tower.  It's handy that it all comes apart to be whatever size you need it to be.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That looks awesome- wish I could taste each of those cupcakes! I was wondering where you got your cupcake tower from and the cupcake wrappers. They look great!