Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Wedding!!!!!

This cake is one of the coolest cakes I have ever made. People were freaked out about the thought of a Halloween wedding cake but I thought it was awesome. I actually got married on Halloween 9 years ago but I didn't have a cake so I loved every minute of this one. This cake was so much work though. I swear we used every tool in our arsenal. Of course the airbrush makes this cake. It just wouldn't have been the same without it. Also, I painted on this cake which I had never done before and I actually quite enjoyed it. Then we made the skulls out of white chocolate, we just forgot to color the eyes black, oh well. Then I made the grave yard scene out of gum paste. And of course you can't have a Halloween wedding cake without the Corpse Bride on top right... I was told that the bride got choked up when she saw it because she loved it. That is why I'm in the biz, to make people happy. As hard of work this week was it is still so rewarding and still kind of like craft time. I just love what I do so much.

No comments: